WE SPECIALISE IN:
- Heavy rail construction and maintenance
- Light rail construction and maintenance
- Timber, concrete and steel sleeper installation
- Re-sleepering, Re-railing and Re-gauging
- Side insertion
- Turnouts construction and maintenance
- Stress restoration
- Sleeper laying activities
- Switches and crossings replacement
- Turnouts/switches construction and installation
- Re-railing (using high rail plant)
- Thermit and flash butt welding
- Track excavations
- Ballast bed installation and compaction
- Design tamping
- Ballast stockpiling
- Preparation of traffic management plans for safe delivery distribution of all materials to site
- Track undercutting
SPECIALIST TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS:
PWAY technical solutions offer effective asset management analysis, in relation to Lateral Stability Management. Proven techniques mitigate against broken rail and track buckling ensuring continuous network operation. Significant improvements have been realised on dilapidated networks in Melbourne and other regions.
PWAY’s combined experience and track analysis systems work cohesively together to produce a unique service. Using algorithms and combining areas of probability for lateral accelerations and trigger points to prevent and accurately predict stress and poor geometry that cause lateral related track issues.
PWAY technical solutions provides advice and analysis from subject matter experts in the field of Rail technical engineering.
- Track Drainage
- Track Construction and Maintenance
- Track Tamping and Geometry Analysis
- Re-Railing and Degradation Analysis
- Ballast Cleaning, Track Scarifying and GPR identified fouled sites
- Experienced Track Civil Engineering
The occupational health, safety and wellbeing of all persons working for NUGROUP, is considered to be of foremost and utmost importance. NUGROUP is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for its workers, contractors, clients and visitors.
NUGROUP Safety Policy calls for Zero Injuries, ensuring no one is harmed or injured while working within NUGROUP owned facilities and work zone.
All employees share the belief that health and safety is a critical aspect of their job and that the prevention of non-work injuries is their highest priority. We work to identify fatal risks and establish Zero injuries design, management and behavioral protocols to eliminate them.
Our aim is to develop a culture of trust and encourage our people to be open; we need informed conversations about safety. A continuous effort is put into maintaining this excellent safety performance, with a high emphasis placed on staff training, competence and assessment.
Collaboratively we aim to create innovative ways in which we can consult our people and create a positive attitude towards safety and empowerment to challenge unsafe behaviour in others.
Nugroup conduct site specific risk assessments before placement of our staff to confirm all safety procedures are in place and being adhered to.
Our OH&S representatives conduct audits with little or no forewarning to our employees whilst deployed to ensure all safety procedures are being followed daily.